Our Household Hazardous & Electronic Waste Depot is OPEN from 9am-4pm. Electronic waste is ONLY accepted at the main Belleville depot, the recycling facility in Trenton and most local landfills during operating hours. Motor oil is ONLY accepted at our Belleville depot. The year-round hazardous and electronic waste depot in Belleville and every mobile event are open to all residents serviced by Quinte Waste Solutions.
Please note our health and safety restrictions:
- If you are sick, do not visit the Household Hazardous & Electronic Waste Depot. If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, you will be instructed to leave the property.
- Wear a mask if possible, as all of our staff will be wearing one.
- Place all of your household hazardous or electronic waste material(s) in the cargo area of your vehicle. If the material is not in the cargo area, you will be asked to exit the property to place the material in your cargo area before returning to the depot
- If you refuse, your material will not be accepted, and you will be instructed to leave the property.
- We will NOT be doing any broken blue box exchanges or purchases at this time. Please refer to our ‘Get a Blue Box‘ webpage to see where you can exchange or purchase blue boxes.
- If you are a business, non-profit or agricultural business, please call us to discuss the disposal of your materials at 613-394-6266 or Toll-Free: 1 (800) 210-0762.
- Be aware that wait times may be longer than normal. If you can, plan your visit for later in the season. Please be patient!