Bring your HAZARDOUS WASTE
to our Picton Mobile Event
! All residents serviced by Quinte Waste Solutions are welcome to any mobile event.
ELECTRONIC WASTE and MOTOR OIL are NOT
accepted at these events! Safely disposing of your hazardous waste through our program helps keep our surface and groundwater clean. If you have any hazardous waste materials (other than motor oil), please dispose of them at this mobile event or at the Belleville depot at 75 Wallbridge Crescent
during regular seasonal business hours.
Please note our health and safety restrictions:
- If you are sick, do not visit the Household Hazardous & Electronic Waste Depot. If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, you will be instructed to leave the property.
- Wear a mask if possible, as all of our staff will be wearing one.
- Place all of your household hazardous waste material(s) in the cargo area of your vehicle. If the material is not in the cargo area, you will be asked to exit the property to place the material in your cargo area before returning to the depot
- If you refuse, your material will not be accepted, and you will be instructed to leave the property.
- If you are a business, non-profit or agricultural (i.e. Farm) business, please call us to discuss the disposal of your materials at 613-394-6266 or Toll-Free: 1 (800) 210-0762.
- Be aware that wait times may be longer than normal. If you can, plan your visit for later in the season. Please be patient!