For the month of July, our Household Hazardous & Electronic Waste Depot located at 75 Wallbridge Cres in Belleville, the hours of operation will be:
- Tuesdays: 1 PM – 6 PM
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 9 AM – 4 PM
- Every Saturday (in July only): 9 AM – 4 PM
All Mobile Events have been CANCELLED for the month of July:
- CANCELLED: Saturday, July 11 – Madoc Village
- CANCELLED: Saturday, July 18 – Frankford
Starting August 1, our Mobile Events intend to resume the regular schedule baring any changes in emergency orders:
- Saturday, August 1 – Belleville Depot
- Saturday, August 8 – Picton
- Saturday, August 15 – Tweed
- Saturday, August 22 – Tyendinaga
- Saturday, August 29 – Marmora & Lake
Please note our health and safety restrictions:
- If you are sick, do not visit the Household Hazardous & Electronic Waste Depot. If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID19, you will be instructed to leave the property.
- Wear a mask if possible, as all of our staff will be wearing one.
- Place all of your household hazardous or electronic waste material(s) in the cargo area of your vehicle. If the material is not in the cargo area, you will be asked to exit the property to place the material in your cargo area before returning to the depot
- If you refuse, your material will not be accepted, and you will be instructed to leave the property.
- We will NOT be doing any broken blue box exchanges or purchases at this time. Please refer to our ‘Get a Blue Box‘ webpage to see where you can exchange or purchase blue boxes.
- If you are a business, non-profit or agricultural business, please call us to discuss the disposal of your materials at 613-394-6266 or Toll-Free: 1 (800) 210-0762.
- Be aware that wait times may be longer than normal. If you can, plan your visit for later in the season. Please be patient!
Operating Hours – Summer Hours
The Hazardous & Electronic Waste Depot at 75 Wallbridge Crescent in Belleville is open to residents serviced by Quinte Waste Solutions, year-round during these specified hours:
Spring/Summer/Fall Months (April-November)
Tuesdays 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesdays & Thursdays 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
First Saturday of the month 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Every Saturday for the month of July)
Winter Months (December-March)
Thursdays 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
First Saturday of the month 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Any resident from our service area is welcome at the Household Hazardous & Electronic Waste Depot in Belleville.
What Can I Bring?
- Abrasive powders
- Ammonia-based cleaners
- Drain decloggers
- Floor and furniture polish
- Oven cleaners
- Metal cleaners/polish
- Window, glass cleaner
- Cooking oil
- Transmission fluid
- Battery & battery acid
- Brake fluid
- Body filler
- Empty oil containersÂ & used filters
- Auto spray paint
- Car wax
- Fuel (kerosene, diesel, gas)
- Windshield washer fluid
- Radiator antifreeze
- Motor oil (at the Belleville depot only) Maximum 200L in containers no larger than 20L
- Rust remover
- Stains, finishes
- Thinners & turpentine
- Wood preservatives
- Flea collars & sprays
- Paint strippers
- Driveway sealer
- Chlorine bleach
- Stain removers
- Aftershave, perfume
- Hair lotions, dyes
- Nail polish and remover
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Rat & mouse poison
- Roach & ant poison
- Propane tanks & cylinders
- Pool chemicals
- Air fresheners
- Batteries (alkaline & rechargeable)
- Butane cylinders
- Lighter fluid
- Fluorescent tubes & bulbs (Quantity Restrictions Apply, PLEASE CALL FIRST)
- Shoe polish
- Fire extinguishers
Electronic waste is no longer accepted at mobile events. Please take electronics to:
Belleville Main Depot – 75 Wallbridge Cres. during operating hours
Trenton Material Recovery Facility – 270 West St. Mon-Fri between 8:30am-2:30pm
- Monitors, Keyboards,
- Hard drives, mice
- Printers, scanners
- Powercords, adapters
- Power tools
- Amplifiers, speakers, radios
- VHS/DVD Players
- Phones, modems, pagers