****BLUE BOXES ARE BACK IN STOCK****
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Standard Size Blue Box
Due to the high demand for exchanges of the Tall Blue Boxes for Standard Size Blue Boxes, we are currently out of the Standard Size ones. This applies to our Material Recovery Facility (recycling depot) at 270 West Street, Trenton. As well as our Hazardous Waste Depot located at 75 Wallbridge Cres, Belleville.
What You Can Do
Standard Size Blue Boxes can still be picked up at the following locations:
- Rossmore Stop, Hwy 62, Rossmore
- The Village Green, 535 Ashley St, Foxboro
- Home Hardware Building Centre, 445 Dundas St. E. Belleville
- Centre Hastings Municipal Office, 7 Furnace St, Madoc
- Madoc Township Office, 15651 Hwy 62 N
- Marmora and Lake Municipal Office, 12 Bursthall St.
- PEC Municipal Office, 332 Main St. Picton
- Frankford Municipal Office, 22 Trent St. North
- Stirling-Rawdon Municipal Office, 2529 Stirling-Marmora Road
- Tweed Municipal Office, 255 Metcalf Street
- Tyendinaga Municipal Office, 859 Melrose Road, Shannonville
- Wollaston Landfill, 70 Rose Island Road, Wollaston
We recommend calling these locations in advance before proceeding to exchange or purchase.
If you need to purchase a Standard Size Blue Box from a retail location, please do not purchase one larger than 14 Gallons US (53 LItres).
We will update this post when we have received our new shipment in of the Standard Size Blue Box. In the meantime, please remember our Tall Blue Boxes are for paper and plastic metal containers only (styrofoam is acceptable). Your standard size blue box is for paper, boxboard, glass and film. Corrugated cardboard should be in 30″ x 30″ x 8″ bundles. Curbside recycling should be out by 7 am on your regular scheduled collection day.
Thanks for your understanding!